The Brita® Lake water filtration system features an electronic filter indicator, autofill lid, comfort grip handle and is BPA free. Each Brita® pitcher replacement filter provides healthier great-tasting water. The Brita® advanced filter is new and improved to reduce chlorine (taste and odour), mercury, copper and cadmium. Used in all Brita® pitchers; 1 filter can replace 300 standard 500 ml plastic water bottles and is better for the environment - no bottles to throw away. Remember to replace the filter every 151 L (about 2 months for the average family) to keep your water tasting great. Your filter is what cleans your water and improves its taste.
- Autofill lid
- BPA free
- Brita filters are the only brand guaranteed to work in all Brita® pitchers
- 2 x faster to change: No pre-soak
- No black flecks
- Brita filter’s activated carbon and ion-exchange resin work together to transform ordinary tap water into healthier, great-tasting drinking water
- Reduces the following harmful contaminants: Copper, mercury and cadmium
- Keeps a healthy level of fluoride, a water additive that promotes strong teeth (applies to fluoridated municipal tap water)
- Better for the environment and for your wallet: 1 Brita pitcher filter can replace as many as 300 standard 500 ml plastic water bottles
- Compatible with Brita Replacement Filter, 8-pack
This item ships within the next business day.
Shipping fees are calculated by Canada Post at checkout.