Flora Mānuka Honey is produced by a sustainable, eco-friendly, 100% Māori-owned honey operation in New Zealand, winner of several prestigious farming and eco-friendly awards. The honey is sourced from several North Island locations and is licensed and certified under the UMF™ grading system as well as tested and rated for its MGO (methylglyoxal) content. Additionally, every jar is 100% traceable, all the way back to the source. Just scan the code on the label to learn where your honey was made, its lab test results, and its UMF™ rating.
- UMF™-certified and MGO-graded
- 100% traceable
- Sourced from a sustainable, 100% Māori-owned honey operation
- Bottled in 100% recyclable, food grade BPA-free PET jars
- Grade No. 1 Amber Creamed
- UMF™ License No. 2960
- Non-GMO + Sustainable + Unpasteurized
- 250 g (8.81 oz.)
This item ships within the next 2 - 5 business days.